As one of Canada’s best promotional product suppliers, Genumark has grown to become the national leader in sourcing and distributing promotional merchandise and corporate uniforms and apparel. With offices, showrooms and warehouses across Canada including Toronto, Kitchener, Ottawa, Montreal, Winnipeg, Calgary, Vancouver.
Our multiple locations and 100+ full-time employees across Canada allow us to provide regional service to prominent national accounts such as CIBC, Microsoft Canada, Telus, Ford of Canada, Toys R US, Loblaw Companies, Corby’s, Sony Canada, Nexen, Enmax, Smart Technologies, AGF Mutual Funds and many others. Genumark also have numerous accounts which are focused on a provincial or municipal level. To learn more, visit us at genumark.com.
Named as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies from 2011 to present Genumark believes happy employees are a precondition to happy customers.
Genumark headquarters is the 42,000 square foot sales and distribution facility located at 707 Gordon Baker Road in Toronto.
The purpose of this position is to manage and maintain the full warehouse operations. The successful incumbent will lead and motivate the Warehouse team and provide leadership in all fulfillment/warehouse functions to consistently achieve and deliver efficient, cost-effective and timely fulfillment/warehouse processes. Working in collaboration with various departments, this role will ensure there is exceptional and effective communication in place to suppliers and clients regarding delivery expectations.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Direct all receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations to ensure on-time delivery
- Ensure the warehouse operates at peak efficiency, with customer satisfaction being the primary goal
- Kitting fulfillment including quoting, depict timing, schedule, order supplies, and meet the requested in-hands date
- Balance the demands of Genumark and Rightsleeve kitting and fulfillment needs
- Oversee daily operations; maintain an orderly and clean warehouse, while controlling and managing inventory and logistics
- Maintain effective stock level of all packaging materials required for daily order processing
- Complies with policies and legislations including warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions
- Safeguard warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols
- Continuously look for methods to improve departmental operations and efficiencies
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement
- Handle systematic issues, customer inquiries, non-conformances, and requests and/or problems that are elevated to a higher level
- Perform work requiring knowledge of inventory management and order processing
- Manage employee related functions ie. Training of new employees, payroll submissions and day-off requests
- Effective development of relevant skills and competencies for warehouse employees including on-the-job training and mentoring
- Ensures employees are applying safe operating practices
- Responsible for QMR/EMR ISO requirements; oversee annual internal and external ISO audits
- Implement and maintain the Quality and Environmental management systems; provide technical support to the quality assurance function in meeting quality objectives
- Compiles and categorizes non-conformances for analysis; follow up on corrective and preventative actions as required
- Lead semi-annual Quality Council meetings
- Achieve quality, schedule and productivity targets; perform inspections and tests as planned
- Troubleshoot issues and merchandise quality problems
- Ability to develop “Team Building” to foster good working relationships between the representatives and other departments
- Maintain lines of communication between all teams that come in contact with the Warehouse team
- Effectively provide work direction and leadership, and demonstrate a professional and courteous demeanor
- Assist in the Health & Safety program by ensuring that section 27 of the Occupational Health & Safety Act (OHSA) are being followed; conduct employee training and accident investigations; coordinate Health & Safety training within the department
- May be required to perform additional and/or different responsibilities as set forth above
HERE’S WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- A working knowledge of promotional /marketing field an asset. Industry experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Exceptional organizational skills required. Ability to meet designated deadlines is also critical
- Valid forklift license; ability to operate forklift safely and effectively
- Proficient and hands-on working knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office 2013 and 2016 software – specifically Excel, Word, and Outlook as well as using the Internet as a research tool
- Demonstrated ability to hold information confidential with excellent judgment. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy
- Work involves a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong analytical, critical thinking skills with the ability to build processes and determine how to improve efforts
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Think “outside” the box”, be pro-active, problem solve and suggest corrective course of action
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization
- Available to work extended hours
- Must have employment eligibility in Canada
Genumark is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting diversity in all of our business practices.
We are proud to provide employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Genumark is searching far and wide for energetic, self-motivated and experienced Account Managers from the promotional products industry. Applicants are welcome from across Canada as this position can be worked from a home satellite office. New team members will become part of one of the most dynamic and seasoned teams in the industry, let alone Canada. We strive to provide our clients with solutions that build excitement through tangible interactions and expect the same enthusiasm from our members. have an amazing experience, working at the largest privately owned promotional merchandise distributor in Canada!
Genumark specializes in sourcing all types corporate merchandise, including promotional swag and corporate apparel. We have been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for the past seven years in a row and were recently named The 2018 National Distributor of the Year by Promotional Product Professional of Canada (PPPC). Our company was founded in 1980 and operates across the country, with offices strategically located in Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg and Ottawa. We are looking for new Account Managers from all regions of our great country!
Genumark successfully services and manages major national accounts. Our clients are leading national and North American brands that are part of our everyday lives and shape Canadian culture. Our success is driven by being “big enough to matter, but small enough to care.” With 100+ experienced promotional products professionals, this account manager will get the chance to work with the best in the industry.
The account manager role is a full-time position, with flexibility on varying compensation packages. Group benefits are available for anyone joining in this role.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Actively search for and bring in new client leads.
· Work closely with clients to develop & source products needed to support their promotion and marketing event.
· Design & produce products with industry leading manufacturers.
· Manage client project from product concept, sourcing, quoting, production, and delivery.
· Collaborate with the experienced Account Management team to develop new product concepts.
· Follow a positive ‘client-first’ approach on all merchandise projects.
· Create presentations, projects and orders through Genumark’s licensed workflow management software.
· 5+ years sales & product sourcing experience in the promotional products industry
· Work independently on client projects in a collaborative team environment
· Outstanding presentation, written and verbal communication skills
· Effective computer skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required
· The ability to communicate effectively at client & manufacturing levels
· If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org