The Sports & Licensing Division is searching for an energetic and passionate account manager with 3+ years sales & product sourcing experience in the promotional products industry.
Genumark is licensed by Professional Sports Leagues (MLB, NBA, NFL, NHL, etc) and Teams in Canada to produce branded merchandise for authorized corporate sponsors. We take great pride in our role and have led this area of the industry for 18 years. It allows us to work with great people within Canada’s largest brands.
As an account manager, you will independently work with authorized corporate sponsors to design and produce unique licensed merchandise given away during sponsor promotions. Our account managers work in a fast-paced collaborative environment among an experienced team of professionals.
The account manager role is a full-time position that includes salary+bonus & company benefits.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage an established client roster that are corporate sponsors of professional sports leagues & teams across Canada
- Work closely with clients to develop & source products needed to support their licensed promotion.
- Design & produce products with industry leading manufacturers domestically and overseas.
- Manage client project from product concept, sourcing, quoting, production, and delivery
- Work with each professional league & team through the sponsor approval process
- Collaborate with the experienced Sports & Licensing team to develop new product concepts
- Follow a positive ‘client-first’ approach on all merchandise projects.
- 3+ years sales & product sourcing experience in the promotional products industry
- Work independently on client projects in a collaborative team environment
- Outstanding presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Effective computer skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required
- The ability to communicate effectively at client, league, & manufacturing levels
- Applicants must be able to commute to the Toronto office
Please email your resume and one-page cover letter describing why you are the right fit for the position to S_L@genumark.com
Applications without a resume and cover letter will not be considered.
Genumark is the largest privately owned promotional products company in Canada and the only Canadian company listed on ASI’s ‘TOP 40’ for revenue in North America. Recognized as #1 in Canada by the promotional products industry in 2016 and 2017. Named to the prestigious “Canada’s Best Managed Companies” list each of last 7 years. Genumark was established in 1980 with offices across Canada and has assembled a team of 100+ industry veterans each contributing decades of expertise and to a positive corporate culture.