With the recent 5.8 earthquake and tornado it doesn’t hurt to be prepared. We have a number of suppliers that have great survival kits to help you in nearly any situation! Pictured above is the Essential Survival Kit which contains everything you need to deal with floods, earthquakes or any other extreme condition.
The water and puncture-resistant 600D Carry Case holds 33 components that include:
- A Coghlan’s® lightweight 2-person waterproof and puncture resistant tent (2.5 mil thick fire retardant polyethylene)
- 41” x 72” Polyester Blanket
- 12-in-1 Pocket Tool
- Dynamo Flashlight / Radio / Siren
- Rescue Rope, 5-in-1 Survival Compass
- 19 pc. First Aid Kit
- 2 Bio-Hazard Bags
- Emergency Drinking Water (125mL/4.25 oz.)
- 2 Hand Warmers (8 hours each) and 2 Light Sticks (10 hours each)
The heavy-duty bag features reinforced handles and side panels, large outer pocket, double-zipper opening, 2 inner mesh velcro pockets, inner loops and a bottom velcro strip.
This is just one on many survival, auto or first aid kits available. There are different price points and you can even customize the items inside the kit to tailored it perfectly to specific situations. These can also be decorated with your logo!